(432) 202-8170

213 N Midkiff Rd, Midland, TX 79701, USA

©2017 by Beauty and the Peach. Proudly created with Wix.com

CandyLipz - Mini Grape Lip Plumper (Touch-up Travel Size)

The Candylipz lip plumper is a breakthrough, hand-operated lip enhancement tool that combines ancient Chinese Cupping suction and our exclusive, patented Xtreme lip-shaper system to shape and contour your lips smoothly in minutes.


BENEFITS:CandyLipz was invented to restore oddly shaped lips and the appearance of aging lips. CandyLipz lip plumper is designed to work on 15 anatomical lip zones. No other products on the market can match CandyLipz lip plumpers.Candylipz improves the appearance of thinning of the lips, lip asymmetry, lip lines/grooves/pits/smoker's lines, drooping of the Cupid’s bow and corners of the mouth, and/or lengthening of the lip philtrum.



The results vary from person to person. Users have reported the lip plumping results may last up to 24 hours after immediate use. With long term use, users reported their lips stay fuller naturally for days and months without plumping. 



    • Green Apple Lip Plumper 
    • Double-Lobed Style  (Creates a cute dent on the lower lip)
    • Works on both upper and lower lips together or separately
    • Accommodates thin lips and small mouths of under two inches (S-M)

If you have lip width under 2 inches measuring from corner to corner of the mouth and the thickness of the upper and lower lip is about 0.6 inch, use this apple style. 

Tips: Use your credit card to measure your lip size. The height of a credit card is 2 inches. If your lip width is less than the height of the credit card and the lip thickness is around a quarter of the height of the credit card, use this apple style.




  • Do not use if you have any health problems, skin disease or conditions which make you prone to bleeding, bruising, and/or if you have sensitive skin. Why? The Cupping marks or hickey-like marks may linger on longer.
  • Do not use if you have lip implants.
  • Do not use if you have lip injections. Please wait until your body absorbs the fillers before you use CandyLipz.
  • If you have piercings, crowns, braces, and veneers, use at your discretion.






  • The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. Some users may take longer to clear the cupping marks. Give your lips at least 10 training days for best results.
  • 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.  According to CNN news, they cited a study on Cupping by BMC Alt. Medicine Journal and wrote, "Do not worry about the cupping marks, they go away after 2 to 4 days. Individual results may vary.
  • If you have medical problems or sensitive skin, do not use CandyLipz. The cupping marks may linger on longer.
  • Consult your physician if you have further concerns or questions.

Tips: Do not over plump on the first day or you will get a giant blue and black circular mark around your mouth. The temporary side effects of lip cupping may include redness, skin discoloration, tenderness of the lips, and a blood blister (rare) on the lips,  around and inside the mouth. They may be light pink, bluish purple, or black. Cupping marks may feel tender and painful to some users. The key is to not use too much suction until your lips are completely trained.

                                                        Default Title - $49.99 USD